Friday, February 24, 2012

Find New Spirit for The 4th Semester

I feel so strange about this feeling. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I've never felt like this before except to my lovely mom. But why?? It's just like someone takes you higher and higher but suddenly he pushes you so you falling down from the high place. It's hurt I think. And I think now I'm being sooo ridiculous. Fariztah, what happen to you??
Haha.. Maybe because it's almost the end of holiday. Hmm, I haven't gone to my grandparent's house at Malang :( I really miss them. Yesterday was my first subprogram judicium. They called me and asked how's going. They were very thankful and gave some advices for me to be a good girl and always remember to pray to God. I felt I just found my new spirit for the next semester. Yap, make them proud, like what I wanna do for my parent. I know they have a high expectation of me and I don't wanna make them disappointed.
Suddenly I remember a letter from my mother six years ago, for my birthday but I just received it a month later.. This is the letter...

Ibu bersyukur sekali kepada ALLAH
Telah menitipkan Nur kepada Ibu Bapak
Telah menitipkan Haidar kepada Ibu Bapak

Harta di dunia tidak dapat dibandingkan
Dengan kalian berdua

Ibu belajar menjadi orang tua
Berubah menjadi orang yang lebih baik
Berubah dan terus belajar.....
Karena kalian...

Semoga ALLAH menjadikan hidup d'Nur
Menjadi berkah, manfaat, banyak ibadah
Di kala bahagia, selalu bersyukur
Di kala susah, selalu berusaha dan sabar

Amin...

I find new spirit again :)
But, I always shed a tear when read this..
Mom, I do love you. Thanks for everything that you gave to me. You always on my side, you always there for me, you always know what I'm thinking even I don't say a word. I'm sorry if sometimes I hurt you, I let you down. I am trying to make you proud of me, as my thankfulness to have parent like Mom and Dad :)

2 comments: