Saturday, May 01, 2010

I Still Couldn't Believe It

I remember how I was so worry about my future. I wondered what things will be happened to me. On April 13, 2010, I got the answer from Allah. Allah gave me a chance that I could enter the university I really want to. I still couldn’t believe that Allah gave me the easy way to enter school of medicine, as you know that there were a lot of students choose school of medicine as their major. Then, on April 26, 2010, I got the result of my exam and graduated sign. Thanks to Allah, I got the good score, the best score in my class, although not in my school. I am happy because I can prove my friend that although I didn’t cheat, I still got the higher score than them. I am just sad because they didn’t do the exam honestly. Allah, I don’t know what I have to say. I just can say Alhamdulillah and pay my nadzar , it is a promise to God if we get something we really want to, we have to do anything we have already promised. I just hope that I am not arrogant and always stay close with Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment