Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Followed OSN (Olimpiade Sains Nasional/National Science Olympiad)

After I followed training center in Jakarta and I was failed, I went back to school, but my headmaster appreciated it very much. He said that I was great eventhough I failed. My science teachers asked me to follow another competition called OSN. Actually, I didn't know what it is. I just followed it, but I had to do the test because school only could send one delegation in each subject but it was added by the students who followed training center in ITS. I just didn;t have self confident because I knew nothing about biology, but I like studying biology. Fortunantely, Cicik and Sony were very kind to tell me what I didn't know and with my biology's teacher's help, Bu Wahyu. I had to thank to Allah, because I couldn't do this if there was no Allah's help. I went to Semarang on September 4,2006. I couldn't believe it was happened to me.. And in addition, I got silver medal!! Actually, I was very happy because I could go to SMA Taruna Nusantara and Borobudur Temple!! I always dream about that and I could go there... Oh My God, it was a miracle for me and You added my happiness by being me in the second place!!!
Thank you very much.. I always love Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment