Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Idul Fitri This Year

Hi...
How is your idul fitri? Alhamdulillah, we have passed Ramadhan. But, I hope I can meet Ramadhan again next year... Because four days end of Ramadhan, I couldn't fasting. I was sick until Idul Fitri. So, I couldn't pray Id. Hmm.. But, it was okay. I have new days and I have to make it better than before. I got much money this time.... wkwkwk.. Alhamdulillah..
I will save it in my saving on bank, but I use a little for my new glasses. Okay, I have gone to Malang and Jember. Now, it's time to go back in a real life with a lot of assignments and tests. Allah, please help me to keep my spirit like before. Okay, I have to study start from now. And I have to study for biology competition. So, I only can write post on weekend or may be I don't have much time to do this, except there's wifi near my house..
Wish me luck this year... I have already in year 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment