Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When I was in Perth

You have seen my pictures when I was in Perth. But I haven't told you what was happened in Perth. Okay I will tell you.
We went to Perth by plane on September 6, 2008. We was curious, what we would see, get and find in Perth. Almost of us had never gone abroad before, but Nadia and Mbak Widi had gone before. So, they weren't so nervous like us. After we took a long journey, we arrived in Perth safely next day in the morning. We met Mrs. Bina Kadaba, our coordinator in Perth. She accompanied us to Billabong lodge, the place we took a rest and waiting until evening. Wow, when we went out from airport, it was soooo cold.. Brrrr... We went to Billabong lodge by mini bus I thought. She left us in order we could took a rest. Then we got some sleep but I couldn't sleep. You know what Nadia and Mbak Widi did? They went to Fremantle by train, just themselves! After they came back, my other friends asked them to accompany them to go to Fremantle. Then we went to Fremantle. Wow, I like this. After we had looked in Fremantle, we went back to Billabong lodge, because it was time to go to Melville S.H.S. We were very embarrassed because Mrs. Bina had already in Billabong lodge! We went there by bus. The bus driver's name is Bob. He was very kind and could speak Indonesian a little. Finally we arrived at Melville S.H.S. One by one our host parents picked us up. I was picked up the last. Ohya I stayed in Rodgers family's house with Mbak Cynthia. We were afraid at the first time. We were afraid if we would make some mistake. When we arrived, there was a party (I mean like "arisan keluarga" in Indonesia). All of their family gathered. When we met them, we were shock. They were all taller than us. Oh My God... But, the next day I found that Rodgers family were very kind...
Okay It was just in the first day and my first impression about Perth. But I have to study now..
Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment