Friday, September 25, 2009

Pictures of Me and My Friends

This picture was taken when we went to Marapana Wildlife Park. I can patted koalas, kangaroos. and look! I was pretending like a kangaroo... The kangaroo might thought I was crazy..
This picture was taken when we had to reherseal (is it right? or we can called practice) for the perfomance. I really miss this moment... This picture was taken after we had an excursion to Fremantle Prison. Other had lunch, but we were fasting. So, while we were waiting them, we were taking many pictures. I still can feel the wind, the sound of the wave..

It was the same like the first picture. Yup, at Marapana Wildlife Park. I can patted koala!!! But the koala still sleepy.. wkwkwk.. Koalas spend 20 hours just for sleep! ckckck.. I can't do that..



This picture was also taken at Marapana Wildlife Park. Like koalas, kangaroos also like a doll when I patted. It was so soft... You know, because of Rodgers family, I am not afraid to patted animal any more.. It was so fun....



No comments:

Post a Comment