Sunday, September 27, 2009

When I was in Jakarta


On March 6 until April 5, 2006, I went to Jakarta. I couldn't believe that I could go there. I followed the competition, but I didn't realize that I could do that. I gathered with students from each province in Indonesia to follow IJSO (International Junior Science) training center. In the beginning, there were 45 students. On the second week, they had to choose 30 students to the next step. Alhamdulillah, I could pass it. On the third week, they had to choose 15 students to the next step, and I could pass it. Announcement for the finalist (only 6 students) who could go to Brazil to follow IJSO, getting closer and closer. I couldn't sleep, so did the other. But Bu Iin knew about us, so on Nyepi Day, we went to Dufan.... Yay.. I had never gone to Dufan before. It was much better than recreation place that I had ever gone....

Although I didn't include the 6 students, I was still happy, because I found something new in my life... And I found new friends, got new experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment